We are excited to host you at this green and beautiful building. By choosing to stay in this building, you agree to follow the following Guest Guidelines:
- If you are not vaccinated against COVID, you are required to wear a mask in common areas when not eating/drinking.
- When entering the IPC we ask everyone to remove their shoes and leave them in the designated area, out of the way of the door.
- When you are done with your cups, and/or cooking please rinse your dishes before loading them into the dishwasher without tape on it.
- There is no smoking, pork, alcohol, drugs allowed in the building or on the grounds of our property.
- Please make sure all hall and kitchen lights are turned off before going to bed.
- Please do not adjust the thermostat temperature without coordinating with the building caretaker.
- Please take care to recycle items and reduce waste and reuse whenever possible.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 4 am.
- Only water and tea are allowed in the dome room in a closed container. Please do not bring coffee, food or snack items under any circumstances.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
- If you are here for Farm Stay, you are responsible for cleaning after using the kitchen and dining area each time.
- Please rinse the dishes before you place them in the dishwasher
- Please sweep or vacuum kitchen and dining room in the evening
- Please dump any compostable items and bones in the compost bucket.
- Please use recycle bins in front of the fridge for recyclable trash.
- Use citro slov to clean countertop
- Please do not open or crack the windows while the AC is running.
- Please do not sit or put heavy items on the window ledges since they are very fragile and not designed for bearing load.
- Before checking out please take all the sheets, pillow cases, and towels and put them in one pillow case.