Let your heart, body and spirit be transformed on this journey to mystical Marrakech, a centuries-old city in the heart of Morocco in stunning North Africa. Rosina-Fawzia Al-Rawi and Salima Adelstein lead this program.
Fawzia and Salima will guide your inner and outer journey as you explore Divine Love in the feminine. Experience the light of Morocco and taste the spirit of its Sufi traditions and Islamic heritage.
- Housing in Fawzia’s traditional Moroccan “riyad” (guest house) in the heart of old Marrakech
- Group transportation to/from Marrakech airport
- Cost of most scheduled activities
- Delicious Moroccan meals on rooftop terrace with a view of the snow-topped Atlas mountains
- Experiencing the light and essence of Marrakech
- Teachings by Fawzia & Salima, including sacred dance, music and healing with the Divine Names and the Arabic alphabet
- Many other activities to be chosen by the group after arrival
- Time for sightseeing and shopping in colorful “souks” (bazaars) for clothing, scarves, rugs, jewelry and handicrafts
Reservation & deposit due by February 15.
For more information or to register please contact Rifqa Parrino at the Farm of Peace, 717-573-4722 or email email@example.com.
Rosina-Fawzia Al-Rawi is the daughter-in-law of our guide, Sidi Shaykh Mohammad al-Jamal and has studied very closely with him. She has a PhD in Islamic Sciences and Linguistics. She lives in Vienna where she runs her zawiyah named “The House of Peace.” She also works with various Sufi schools and traditions in Morocco. She is a teacher and author. Her books include Midnight Tales – A Woman’s Journey through the Middle East and Grandmother’s Secrets: The Ancient Rituals and Healing Power of Belly Dancing.